It is very much necessary to take care of your mobile phone to ensure its well working and a long life. Keep in mind as phones today are more delicate than their ancestors, it has become all the more important to be extra careful while using it. Here are some tips for you to help you maintain and get the best optimum results out of your mobile phone. All these tips are not only limited to your mobile handset but also expect you to maintain the battery, charger and other accessories.
Tips to safeguard and maintain your cell phones:
- It is necessary to protect your handset’s display screen with a screen guard to protect it against scratches and damage and if possible you may protect your handset with a plastic cover or a leather pouch. All these are easily available at your local mobile store or any other mobile shop in your area.
- You can charge your battery as any number of times as per your convenience and it is always advisable that you always keep your battery fully charged so that you do not have to face any inconvenience during any emergency that arises. Always use a genuine matching (same type and model) battery with a compatible charger so as not to damage your expensive handset. It is also better to always keep another charged spare battery while traveling long distances by train or any other mode of transport where charging is not easily available so as to avoid any inconvenience.
- Always enable the PIN number on your SIM Card and lock your phone with a security code so as to prevent any unauthorized use.
- Handle your handset with utmost care. Negligent and rough treatment can possibly damage your circuit board inside your phone which can be expensive to repair. Do not unnecessarily shake your handset.
- Keep your personnel handset away from the reach of children.
- Remember that sometimes your data is more important than the handset itself. You may have stored the data in the phone so that you do not have to remember the same so kindly take optimum care and avoid dropping your mobile handset.
- Always keep your handset in a cool and dry place. Avoid high temperature areas which may be a cause for battery damage.
- To clean your cell phone, just wipe it with a soft dry cloth. If needed, you may use a mild detergent to clean the cover.
- Protect your phone during rains and take extra care so that water does not seep inside your handset. If at all this happens then it is urgently required to remove the battery from the phone and let it dry or if you are well versed then you may disassemble the phone and use a hair dryer on a low setting and dry the circuit board . Do not use the dryer on the display screen there may be chances of damage to the screen.
- Remember that moisture is also one of the factors that damage the phone. It may short the circuit board of your handset. So avoid high moisture places and take precaution in such places.
Overall, you should have a watch on your handset and avoid any careless mistakes, as smartphones today are very delicate and break down easily!
Note: The most important thing is to remain alert all the time and never keep your phone anywhere or unattended.